Sunday, September 29, 2013

Paper Players Challenge #165 - Tic-Tac-Toe from Ann

It's time to play with The Paper Players! What fabulous cards you created with Sandy's sketch last week!  You guys rocked it.  This week we are going to jump start your creativity with a little game of  "Stamping Tic-Tac-Toe". Simply select three items - across, down or diagonally - and design away.  We can't wait to see what you create.  But first, see if you can guess which items each of our design team members selected!




Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I LOVE this challenge! The DT cards are "out of this world!" You Go, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and fabulous inspiration! As always I had fun playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the fun challenge and beautiful inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your challenges! I am sorry my first link did not work on number 45. My computer is broken and I am using a friend's to add my entry. I can not get it to delete. :( I apologize for the confusion! Thanks! Claire

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!