Saturday, June 1, 2013

Winners for Challenge# 147 - LeAnne's Sketch

LeAnne here! I thoroughly enjoyed all your sketch challenge submissions this week!  It was so fun to see the different spin each one of you put on my sketch!  I hope it's one you'll go back to over and over again!  

Before we get to my selection for our Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above.  
And the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above are....





(Submissions close in 11h 11m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

And now LeAnne's Choice for Headliner:
Anja & Katy


Perhaps it is because my hubby loves sailboats that I was drawn to this classic beauty!  No, I think I would have loved this regardless!!! The traditional red, white and blue colors along with all the nautical-themed papers, images and embellishments make this a wonderful masculine card.  I love that it has a bit of a vintage feel to it, and the little twine and wheel are a perfect complement!  I just kept going back to it over and over again!  Congratulations, Anja and Katy!


Please be sure to join us tomorrow for a theme challenge brought to you by the awesome Jaydee!  We hope to see you soon! 


6 comments:

  1. Wow, can't believe it ... You really chose me for headliner! This is such a great compliment, thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

    Hugs from Germany,
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to our Headliner, Anja- absolutely love your card!! Thanks Ann, for choosing my card as your pick for one of the Cut Aboves! Congrats to my fellow Cut Aboves as well- all of the cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for the honor! Love this blog and your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brian for selecting my card!! I am loving those new In Colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my card, Nance!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!