Sunday, June 30, 2013

PP152 - Tac Tac Toe Challenge from LeAnne

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here with a new challenge for you today!  First, I want to thank those of you who played with Nance's sketch!  What wonderful, creative minds you have!  I hope you'll find today's challenge fun as well!   Tic Tac Toe challenges are a blast because you have lots of choices--there's bound to be something here that will tickle your fancy!  So here are your choices:



Now, let's see what the designers came up with:

The Paper Players Design Team


Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper project.
  2. Upload your creation to you blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.
  4. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Fun challenge :) Too bad I got ribbon, yellow and blue (but that's not three in a row lol). Anyway, I love Sandy's colourful card. I'm sure it will brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome samples and challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fab challenge that makes you think outside the box to combine 3 elements. Lovely DT inspirations too!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I *just* missed the deadline!! I really LOVED this challenge - thanks, team!! Here's my project, go check it out! http://stampingfortheloveofcards.blogspot.com/2013/07/3-challenges-with-mosaic-madness-but.html

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!