Saturday, October 13, 2012

Winners for Challenge #116 - LeAnne's "Cup of Joy" Theme

Thanks, everyone, for your super creative cards for my "Cup of Joy" challenge!  I loved how some of you thought outside the box....or should I say "cup"!!!  Let's see what caught the eyes of our design team for our Cuts Above.


(Our picks for A Cut Above are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)

All of the CUT ABOVE winners can wear proudly display the badge below on their blogs. Congratulations to all of you!

And now, LeAnne's choice for HEADLINER this week is...

Cindy Brumbaugh
Image
It was really difficult to choose a winner, as always....we agonize over our choices!!  But the unique cup image that Cindy used, along with the bold colors of red and black, really caught my eye.  I love the embossing, that delicate little sentiment, but the BRAD nailed it for me!  It picks up the black & white in the ribbon and ties it all together!  Congratulations, Cindy, on being my HEADLINER for this week!

We hope that you will wear your badge proudly on your blog!

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to visit us tomorrow for a fun color challenge from Jaydee!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! These are all fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nance for selecting my card this week. And congrats to the rest of the girls.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!